I have been blogging on this site for over three years and I thought I would do a quick round up of 12 of my favorite posts from my blog. For some, you might have missed these since many were older posts so I hope you find them of interest too.
Here they are in chronological order (from the most recent to the oldest):
- How to Improve Your Martial Arts Forms
- Is Blocking an Antiquaited Training Method?
- Top 5 Tips on How to Avoid Becoming a Kenpo Robot
- How Often Do You Practice Martial Arts?
- Documenting Your Martial Arts Journey
- Don’t Become A Kenpo Technique Junkie
- It’s Not How Much You Know …
- Stabilize Yourself with Kenpo’s Bracing Angles
- Forms – Are They An Important Component of Martial Arts Training?
- American Kenpo’s Three Phase Concept of Training
- Are You Waiting to Exhale? Breathing Techniques 101
- How To Avoid Training Burnout
Which posts from this blog have been your favorites?