Going to the Las Vegas Paul Mills American Kenpo Karate International camp March 22-24th? Here are 5 money saving tips so you can spend you money on taking as many seminars as you can:
1) Car Pool – Not going to fly? There are other people who are already driving. Ask around in class and see who you can ride with to save on gas. Save $150 by driving.
2) Share a Room – This is where you’ll be able to save the most, next to not having to buy a plane ticket. You can save over $200+ here alone.
3) Eat Wisely– Sam’s Town offers several great food options including a buffet. They also have McDonalds, Sbarro, and Panda Express that are all low cost food options. There is also a cafe there with low cost breakfast, lunch and dinner menus.
4) Don’t Gamble! Or just set aside a small amount of money to spend. Set a limit and once you reach it, stop.
5) Forgo a Show – Instead of dropping a $100 on a Vegas show, cut back and just go see a movie. There is a movie theater at Sam’s Town. with all the latest movies.
For those that haven’t yet heard here is additional information on the camp:
March 22-24, 2007
Be Sure To Ask For “The Paul Mills American Kenpo Karate International Group” To Receive Discounted Room Rates.
Sun – Thurs = $49.99/night
Fri – Sat = $120.00/night
5111 Boulder Highway
Las Vegas, NV 89122
Sam’s Towns requires at least 14 days prior to arrival to guarantee a room. AKKI Members can send their deposit to Sam’s Town or charge it over the phone. To receive a full refund on a cancelled room, it must be made 48 hours in advance. No exceptions. Saturday check-in requires Sales Office approval.
All guests will be required to present picture I.D. upon check-in. NO ONE UNDER 21 YEARS OF AGE WILL BE ALLOWED TO CHECK INTO A ROOM. Deposits are required to place long distance calls and order in room movies.
If rooms are sold out, please try the following neighboring hotels:
Arizona Charlies: 1-800-342-2695
Boulder Station: 1-800-683-777
Will be posted ASAP.