I am very excited that tonight we will be starting our classes in our new martial arts school!
Having a facility like this has always been my dream and I am excited it’s finally here! We’ve put a lot of hours in and and are finally ready to open the door. Updated photos will be uploaded in the next couple of weeks.
The main thing was making sure we had a facility that we could actually train in. There will still be a lot of updates over the next 60 days including the addition of some mirrors, glass for the office, changing rooms, bags, better signage, and more.
Special thanks to the following people who helped with the new Kenpo studio:
- My Wife Marcy – Your support means everything to me and I couldn’t do this without you! You have done so much to make this happen and helped make this easier. Thanks for putting in the long hours with me and for being there.
- Shawn – I know you’re time is tight and was glad to have you as often as we did. In particular, thanks for all the help with the front office!
- George – Thanks for the your help prepping, painting, and filing in on all the random projects. I’m certainly glad we had your truck to haul out all of the branches and oversized junk!
- Nate – Your help with making the desk, counter, and pony wall particularly was amazing. I couldn’t have done that without you. In fact, I would still be sitting there staring at it. You’re a true craftsman.
- Jessica T – You hardly missed a day and were always there ready to jump right in. Every time I turned around you were right there ready to lend a hand – often taking what was ever in my hand and finishing whatever it was I was working on.
- Kelly – Thanks for all your work with the carpet before you moved. It’s looks great!
- Heather – Thanks for all the help painting and support.
- Jessica J – Thanks for all the help on the windows and the walls.
- Sam – Thanks for clearing up the lawn and parking lot.
- Cheryl – Thanks for the help painting and support.
- James and Emily – Thanks for cleaning up the windows and getting them up so we can actually see out of them.
- Aaron – Thanks for the additional assistance cleaning up all the branches outdoors.
- Levi – Thanks for all the help with all the random projects I threw at you.
- Jared & Candace – Thanks for all the help painting.
- Bill – For your help with the Exit signs and other random items. And for being there so we could gang up on your brother to pass the time.
- Cory- For your help with the walls.
- Rex- For coming and helping with things.
- Rachael – For getting down there when you could.
- Joel – For dropping in and being ready to go after things even though there wasn’t anything left for you to do.
- Alan – For stopping in, keeping me from the important things, and arriving just after all the heavy lifting was already done. Typical… 😉
Thank you all for your efforts, support, and enthusiasm. This is OUR studio. See you tonight!