Questions can be an effective tool in helping you fill the gaps in your knowledge. It can also help create some stimulating two way conversations. Asking good questions is also its own art form.
- If you count to 100 and still want to know the answer to a question, ask it.
- Be judicious.
- Dont’ expect to get all of the answers to all of your questions all at once.
- Ask to understand, not to show what you know.
- Ask questions that will fill the biggest gaps in your knowledge.
- Respect everyone’s time knowing that for each question you ask, you’re eating into other people’s training time.
Bonus thought: Sometimes you can learn more without ever asking any question at all.